The first step is to email or call us to set up an free introductory appointment to discuss your needs and how we can best serve you.
The second step is for you to send us a copy of your grocery list and your desired delivery date and location.
The third step is for us to review your list and our schedule. We will then contact you with an estimate and any suggestions for potential savings. We will then confirm the deliver date and location
The final step is for you to sit back and relax as we do the shopping and deliver them to you as arranged. Upon receipt of the groceries you will be presented with a copy of your original grocery list for review and confirmation. You will also receive a bill with the total for the groceries and shopping fees with the original grocery store receipts attached.
Types of Payment
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Cash.
- Travel time inside our coverage area is included in the shopping fee. If travel outside our coverage area is required for either specialty items or delivery, additional charges may be required.
- Additional delivery fees may be assessed if multiple delivery attempts are required not the fault of JaquesKitchen.com personal grocery shoppers.
- JaquesKitchen.com’s liability for missing a delivery or pickup time is limited to delivery charges only and delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
- Shopping fees do not include items purchased on clients behalf, those cost are additional and must be paid for at the time of delivery unless other arrangements have been made.
- Due to insurance limitations the transport of people or animals in our vehicles is not permitted.
- The purchase and delivery of Tobacco products, vapor products or Alcoholic beverages are not among the services rendered by JaquesKitchen.com Personal Grocery Shoppers.